Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

<< What do you riders do for those long hauls out west? >>

I would have to add my .02 to those who feed, water, exercise occasionally,
and leave well enough alone.  I haul with good grass hay in front of my horses
as much of the time as possible, water every time I stop for gas, and get out
for exercise depending on how well the individual horse hauls.  (Some of mine
are so relaxed in the trailer that unloading seems a bit moot.)  Have hauled
as far as 2000 miles this way with no problems.

Heidi