Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

When we hauled horses from CA to New Mexico for the Timberon Ride this year
we electrolyed them in the morning before loading and at night after we
camped before we went to bed.  Because of the hot temps (103-105 thru
Arizona and NM) we would hose the horses off in the trailer every 150 miles
or so when we got gas.  Every gas station we stopped at had water spickets.
 We carried our own hose and spray nossle.  We stood on the wheel ledge and
hosed them off through the window. We offered them water at every stop but
we did not feed AT ALL in the trailer.  We would stop at mid day, unload,
and hay feed (oat/grass) and give them a wet mash.
These stops were an hour to an hour and a half.  Them back on the road.
Round trip we drove almost 3000 miles (it was very hot) and we had no
problems.

Jane Cloud, Turlock, CA.