Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

I gave pro-bi in large amounts AFTER we started to get a problem
something that is recommended.

On the road I gave small doses of electrolytes  every time we stopped ie
4hrs. I gave about one (1) oz per dose. She drank well the entire trip
up and home. Dosing going both ways was the same.
The doses in camp after we arrived were the same as if I were home
pre-loading. About one oz that is one scoop (32cc). She got this dose 2x
per day.
The temp onsite was around 90 with humidity of 80% -- normal OD weather.

I thought about the over dose issue and did think I had.
The use of pro-bi on the trip up was approx 1 oz per stop. NOT a large
amount.

Nothing different then I normally do going to a ride. Except this one
was the longest trailer haul we have made- 14hrs total time on the road.

I tried NOT todo anything different. We normally stop every 4hrs and do
a water check and at least let then rest for 15 ro 30 min, even if we
dont offload.
If the weather is hot, I give electolytes and pro-bi.
rr