When I Whistle...

The recent posts on drug testing reminded me of an American River 50 I
did many years ago.  At the lunch stop at Auburn, the lady from the
testing agency  was wandering around with the loooong-handled saucepan in
her hand, looking in vain for a beastie who was about to you-know-what.
I called her over to my Billy, whistled his tune, and he obliged with the
required stream.   She was just blown away,  as she had been trying for
hours to collect a sample.   (No, my husband is not named Billy!)
   BTW:    TecNu  not only works wonders against poison oak, it is
equally magical on big tough insect bites.  When it comes to biting bugs,
I'm their buffet table, so I just use a dab of TecNu for great relief.
Cheers  (;-), Connie B  (CA)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]