Re: Drug policy

Steph

I guess the first question to ask is how much of a problem is this?  How
many positive test did the AERC have out of how many riders tested.  I
suspect that there are not many and if not it is a problem better left
to the AERC to interperate on a case by case basis rather than get into
"acceptable levels"  Even if there were "acceptable levels" established
it would not answer the original question on withdrawal since each horse
will matabolize a drug at a different rate.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm