Re: Drug policy

The rule was revised in Kentucky this year.  Read the new rule in the EN
February/March issue.  Although, it really doesn't seem to change a thing
except to make it more restrictive.  I have always found it ridiculous that
acupunture, bioscans, laser lights, etc. are classified as drugs.  Also, all
products containing anything that tests as a masking agent are also out.  But,
I don't see a change in our lifetime.......