Re: Attending the (SC) Symposium

Hi Connie,

After reading the web page about this (SC) symposium, I feel much better
about it.  All the sponsorship is from horse groups.  But I feel it
would be a great conference for people involved in local trail issues
to attend, hopefully as a positive learning experience.   Vickie Smith
from Vermont (4th year AERC member) is interested in attending as well
as Betsy.  I have been coordinating pledges for Vickie and have
received $45.00 so far. Possibly more, some people continued to pledge
to Betsy after her total had been reached and I don't think any of these
people have contacted me yet after Angie sent out her e-mail about this.
Since Vickie will be traveling all of the way from Vermont to attend I
thought I would ask the people who have already agreed to send money
if they would be willing to have that go to other expenses and go ahead and
utilize this AERC trails fund for the actual registraion fee if someone
else has not already applied.