Re: Night riding

Glo sticks are available at scuba diving shops.  Sometimes the vendors have
them at Robie Park before Tevis.  They are best used on the horse's breast
collar.  This way they shed a little light on the trail and do not bother
anyone else.  I would be very very unhappy if I were following someone with a
glo stick in the horse's tail or on the rider's helmet.  It would negatively
affect the night vision of both horse and rider who are following such lights.
Please keep your glo sticks where they are effective and not bothersome to
others.

Debby Lyon