Re: another attendee for symposium if we can raise the $$

After a couple of days of thinking, perhaps we need to have an "official"
endorsement from AERC so these people can "speak for us" at this symposium. I
think the BOD and the membership have a vested interest in the future of our
trails and as good a representation of our concerns as possible as well as a
report of the symposium afterwards.

Feedback?

Teddy