From kiwana@sover.net  Thu Jul 23 21:19:52 1998
From: Vickie Smith <kiwana@sover.net>
To: "'vanhove@unavco.ucar.edu'" <vanhove@unavco.UCAR.EDU>
Subject: FW: ridecamp-d Digest V98 #583
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:21:44 -0400
Return-Receipt-To: <kiwana@sover.net>
Encoding: 28 TEXT

After reading on ridecamp about the symposium, I sent for a brochure.  I
know that I can make the time to attend but am "iffy" about coming up with
the cash.  I will be looking for some sponsors on my own but don't know if
I'll have any success.  I have attended meetings for formulating a "Plan"
for the Green Mountain National Forest and tried to make sure that riders
are given "equal time" to present their intentions.  It is imperative that
we/horse people start organizing a united front rather than acting
independently as most of us are accustommed!  I would appreciate being
added to your list.  Thanks for thinking about it.

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont

----- End Included Message -----