re: Vermont 100 runner

Hi from the Texas dust bowl,
This is exactly the kind of public relations that we need to pass around to
officials that are making the decisions on our trails.

Susie wrote:
Then it happened...what I had been waiting for. In the distance I heard
the galloping of a horse.I looked over and saw this beautiful animal
glistening with sweat, breathing heavier than I. This was an
athlete...this horse was running for the win.

What a beautiful picture this paints in my mind.

Carol and Electric Shahck (Hey mom, how long till winter??)