$$ for Who can attend this symposium?

Angie wrote

> Hey South East riders.  I don't know of anybody who'd do a better job at
> this.  I'd chip in $10 bucks towards Betsy representing us...anybody else
> want to?  Maybe we can get her to go do our dirty work!  Maybe SERA would
> like to contribute?

I cannot attend this symposium either (travel would cost more than
the fee for me.)  But I agree that horse people should be well
represented.  I'd send $20 to support someone willing to take the
time to attend.  How about setting up a fund for people willing to
attend (maybe the AERC trails group could do this.) and take a
quick e-mail survey of who would attend and who would donate.
Publish an address and make check payable to and mine is in the mail.

Teresa (mtn region)