Re: $$ for Who can attend this symposium?

Teddy,

I'm not sure whether you are offering to attend the conference or
send $$.  Angie is trying to talk Betsy Gilman into attending and
we (ridecamp) pay the fee.  Since I don't have any definite person
in mind to attend I am forwarding $$ e-mails to Angie at this
point, but since I brought up the notion I guess I could offer
to compile a list of people willing to attend except for the fee,
and people offering to send some money, and if the $$ look like they
would come out fairly close I could accept checks and register the
volunteers attendees.

Teresa