Re: Fly Spray for Open Wound

Julia                                                           Pleas
try AVON SKIN- SO -SOFT ORIGINAL . 40-60 Avon is the40 WATER IS THE 60!
THIS HAS WORKED for me in the past. Good luck!!!!!!   This should work!!
Joe DoBiss   Pa

Chow!

-- BEGIN included message

Hi all,

I have a mare with a large open wound on her neck.
Was wondering if there is a fly spray out there that
I can spray on the open wound that will help heal plus
keep the flys off.

Thanks
Julia

-- END included message