Re: Snakebite kits

. This involved being "shocked" by one. We were
>unable to get our certification otherwise. I wasn't all that thrilled
>about
>the prospects, but did it anyway. Tho' quite uncomfortable, one can
>withstand it, and they are harmless in the fact they do not cause any
>permanent damage, just some residual tingling to the area shocked. I
>know
>nothing about their use as snake bite remedy,

Well, I'm certainly not encouraging it.  All I was saying was that it was
a BIG deal in Outdoor Life, they covered it in about 3 issues straight
because of all the interest...then I never ever heard it mentioned
anywhere else.  Just wondered what had happened.

Angie