Fireworks 50 & Tahoe Rim Results

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Did I miss a post giving the Tahoe Rim 50 results or was there one?

Also, Has anyone been able to get an application for the Fireworks 50?  I
sent for one almost two weeks ago and still haven't received it.  Sure don't want to pay any late fees due
to getting the app late.
Maryben - do you have one by chance?  If so, fax it to me at my regular phone #.

Thanks all,

Pat Bush, California Sierra Foothills