Re: Sports Saddle

Hi Cindy:  I have a suede sports saddle.  Its the schooling and training
model, rigged for endurance and absolutely love it.  I do use a sheepskin
cover over the seat for a little extra cush for my tush, but have also
ridden it without the cover and the suede doesn't bother me at all.  I do
like having suede on the pommel because when I grab the pommel in a hurry
with wet/sweaty hand, my hand doesn't slip.  I know some people don't
like suede because it can be too grippy, but because I use the seat
cover, I don't have any problems.  The suede seat also helps keep my seat
cover in place.
Jan Mutchler
Littleton, CO
jmutchler@juno.com

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:24:46 -0600 Cindy <clb@micron.net> writes:
>I am interested in how anyone that has a suede endurance sports saddle
>likes the suede.  Cindy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]