Saddle survey results?

From: Nina Vasiliev
Email: rmack@inreach.com

Wasn't there a saddle survey a while back?
 Does anyone remember when and where in the archives I might find it?

I'm looking into getting a new endurance saddle and am considering the Sharon Saare.

I'm really comfortable in a dressage daddle and so I'm worried about the "swell" if that's the right term.

Anyone out there have any advice for me?

Thanks,

Nina Vasiliev (hope this came out, my computer's acting up.)