RV pulling a Horse trailer?????

Hi group.  Well we are in decision making stage and I need some advice.
Soon I won't have to be sleeping on the ground the night before a ride!
YEAH! But I am not sure about going the RV route either.  My husband wants
to buy a 30' rv with a ford 450 or whatever size 400 engine ford has.  I am
also going to be buying a 2 or 3 horse slant too.  I am not certain the RV
will do a good enough job pulling a horse trailer and I'd like to hear your
stories either for or against using an rv to pull my horses.

Personally I'd rather buy a cab over camper to put on my 1 ton dually.  But
John is gun ho on the rv.  All posts I will forward to the hubbie's email
and I'd like to hear stuff like, sway bars vs no sway bars, climbing hills,
getting into horse camps, engine wear and tear pulling that load, safety
pulling, smaller rv's with big blocks vs the larger over 25' models, what
you did to make your rv horse friendly, etc... In other words I'd really
like to hear your mistakes before I make them.  My only options are an RV
or cab over camper.

Thanks!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region