Trucks

>To: RISTREE@AOL.COM
>From: lyoness@castlenet.com (Joane White)
>
>It is not the rountine oil change that we are talking about although I'm
told by the garage that that is almost double ($70) over the gas engine($36)
but the servicing that involves fuel filters which are very expensive.

>After next week I get a break in my schedule and the guys at the dealership
indicated that they would show me exactly what they were talking about and
then I can share it with all of Ridecamp.  They even ran some of their own
truck comparison tests.  Once I have the facts, I'll share them.