Re: New electrolyte regimen

Angie.. I suggest based on the doseage recommendations you are a bit too
lite ---
I use 2 film cans per dose-- now I have been using ABC RIDE RITE.. but
others who use ENDURA MAX use 2 35mm film cans per dose..

I also dose night b4 and am b4 we go and at all checks with one can
after the last check.. when she stops for a drink.

IF all goes well we will be at the KTY ride on the 50 and I will be
testing the ENDURA-MAX on that ride...have to try it sometime.. cant
keep selling it IF I dont use it.. from ALL the reports I have heard and
the incresed sales.. I think this is one great electrolyte.. NO neg
reports yet..
Nor have I had neg reports on ABC RIDE-RITE.. except one.. they only
feed on can at the vc1.. none at the start.. horse started low.. on a
hot ride.
no product will do the job if under-dosed..

later
Roger