Re: New electrolyte regimen

 Basically Sandy and I decided she went into
>acute electrolyte imbalance-not a classic tie up.

Too much electrolytes, or too little?  What were you doing differently
electro-lyte wise (if you don't mind my asking).

I've gone to the Enduro-Max and noticed in a recent post that someone was
talking about doubling the other brands, but said with Enduro-Max that
wasn't necessary.  Any idea why?  Compared to some people, I probably
dose on the low side.  I give one film container the morning before the
race, and one per vet check.  Unless it's like a 20 mile loop, then I'll
give one half way.  Don't give anything the night before or the night
after, and never at home.

I've been inching towards increasing it with what everyone else says, but
just wondered if you over did it...that would make me think it over some
more.  If you under dosed, that might encourage me the other direction.
I may be doing the Kentucky ride the 25th, that should be a hot one, so
I'm anxious to know.

Angie & Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]