Re: No Bounce Bras

Linda,

>>My inquiring mind wants to know if "anyone" out there has found the
perfect no-bounce, support-type, stay in place, bra for riding.<<

My favorite is a Cool Max tank top that has a bra knitted into the
fabric, from an outfit named Romfh who primarily makes high tech
clothing for dressage and eventing.  I bought it at Equitana last year,
liked it so much that I wore it at every competition, sent the company
ride photos of me wearing their stuff and <insert disclaimer here>
consequently do product testing for them.  They have a fledgling Web
site at www.romfh.com.  This tank worked well when I was a C cup as well
as now, post-yoga, a B.   I have a bad neck and many sports bra straps
hurt, this one I can wear for 18+ hrs.  Used it underneath as a layer in
the winter.   Anyway, Trails End now carries their line.

Another idea is Title 9 Sports--catalog full of bra alternatives for
active sports.  Email thefolks@title9sports.com, they'll send you a
catalog full of tempting activewear.

Lynne
manager, Norco Riverdance Ride