Re: No Bounce Bras

> My inquiring mind wants to know if "anyone" out there has found the
> perfect no-bounce, support-type, stay in place, bra for riding.

I use the regular "jog bras" found in many stores/catalogs/etc. I prefer
at least one size smaller; strong, thick lycra for support; and
comfortable, wide straps all around. Recently, my favorite brand has
become "Spalding". Available at KMart, resonably priced, and very
supportive.--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe~~"But, Mom, you really don't need much
support!"
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Great Trails Rides:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/5157/