Re: Vet charges

steenhof@cyberhighway.net writes:

<< charge the horse's owner for
 materials only (drugs, bandages, etc..) or also for time and services
 rendered (e.g., the cost to do a rectal palpation on a collicky horse)?

I have had vets chage me for services, for supplies only and charge me
nothing.  I think it is entirely up to the vets and I am glad to pay.  I am
just glad they are there for my horse.....Maryben