Re: Vet charges

Karen, I have always felt that the ride is paying for my time and that the
rider should just pay for drugs and/or materials.  If a horse is so badly in
need of treatment that he would require my constant care, then he needs to be
referred to a clinical facility or a treatment vet needs to be called in, in
which case the rider has shifted to another scenario for payment.

Heidi