Bombproof brood mare

To all of you, thanks for sending me all the information that you had
regarding bomproof brood mares.  I finally purchased the Paint Mare that fits
our needs.  Her name is Fancy and she's great!  Thank you Carrie Hadley for
allowing us to buy your mare.   She's a sweetheart!  However, my Arab gelding
is still for sale and so is my Boz saddle if anyone is interested please give
me a call 702-849-1472.  Only serious callers please!  Jeannie