Horse available to ride

Hi all,
Was asked to post this message again.We are having a pre qualifier for
Dubai in August.It will be a FEI run 100 Miler to be held in Hofmeyer in
the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa.
The course is fairly difficult ,have to cross one huge mountain,after that
it is fairly flat,with unsuspecting inclines.A great course in fact.
Bob and laura Seegers have a Arab gelding Timirie Rumba available to be
ridden,he is a great horse but needs a strong rider,he pulls and goes like
a bomb.He is experienced and extremely fit,has won numerous BC awards and
first places and at most rides has been in the top ten.He has done a couple
of 100 Milers and has done them extremely well.One of the top horses in the
country.They are offering this horse to a International rider,plus
accomadation in Graaf Reinet for a week.
If there is anyone interested out there ,contact me privately at the above
eMail address or fax Bob and Laura Seegers at 0027 491 910320
They will be delighted to hear from anyone interested in competing here in
South Africa.There are other horses available for this ride as well.
Regards
kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/