re: feeding fats, Dr. R speaks

Hi, gang,

	I was just talking to Dr. Ralston via e-mail a couple of days ago
privately on this very subject and since she gave me permission to forward
this to one of the debaters on the subject I don't think she would mind the
rest of the group seeing it (at least I hope not) since they've been
conducting their debates publicly.  Keep in mind that Sarah is currently
at an endurance ride and therefore won't be able to respond to any
questions probably until next week.  Here goes: