Re: feeding fats, Dr. R speaks

>> His beloved Dr. Potter did a number studies demonstrating some
>benefits in
>> relatively long term exercise (1-2 hours) but not in reining type
>work
>> (anaerobic).

The first time I ever heard of supplementing fat was when I went to the
big Atlantic Coast Cutting Horse Futurity in Augusta, GA. in about 1985.
We went downstairs, and since we were dressed right, walked into a room
with lots of free food and the next thing we knew (husband and I) ended
up  having to sit through a long seminar on feeding fat to cutting
horses.  They had documented how the number of times that the horse
turned back the cow before losing him went up feeding fat.  I believe the
seminar was put on by Manna Pro and the research was done at Texas A&M.
(Could be wrong, it's been a long time).

Angie McGhee (lost the boots & hat, no freebies wearing tights!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]