N. Loving & Crandell "on call"

>You have said pretty much the same thing as what Kathleen Crandall
>said in
>her article (and what I summaraized by quoting the opening paragraphs)

Hey ya'll,

Thought you might be interested.  On the Trail Blazer web page, in the
"Professionals" section, Nancy Loving DVM will be answering questions on
July 7,8 & 9.  Also, Kathleen Crandell PhD will be answering questions on
feeding July 14, 15 & 16.  The questions and answers will stay on their
archives.  You can find it at:  http://www.horsetrails.com

Tom Ivers and Willis Lamm will be on later.  Which I guess just leaves
me, among the regular contributors, NOT asked to answer your questions!
Boo Hoo.

Angie McGhee PMS, IOU, TGIF, SEC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]