Travelling Across Canada...

From: Brent Seufert
Email: Brent.Seufert@pipe.nova.ca

We are Travelling from Alberta to Nova Scotia to attend the Canadian National Competitive Trail Ride.  Anyone out there along the way (Canadian Route) who is willing to put up two self contained rigs (three horses) for a night during the week of 18-25 July and/or 3-9 August would be greatly appreciated!  We would also appreciate recommendations for Horsey-Friendly campgrouds or Bale and Breakfasts.

Please email directly to Brent.Seufert@pipe.nova.ca

Thanks.