Re: spongeing at camp/IAHA Rides

or not, my stallion, even at age 16, has a resting pulse of 24.  He consistently
got 32/36 in ten minutes after CTR's and 40/44 after a fast 50.  He does pass
this trait on....Also, my heart rate monitor ALWAYS tells me when he is serious
about a "woman" and when he's just saying "hello".  Stallions are an interesting
lot.

Teddy