Re: spongeing at camp/IAHA Rides

In a message dated 98-06-24 18:55:32 EDT, Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< Also, my heart rate monitor ALWAYS tells me when he is serious
 about a "woman" and when he's just saying "hello".  Stallions are an
interesting
 lot. >>

I have one stallion that doesn't alter a hair on the monitor or in vet checks,
even if interested in a girl, and one that does.  I still think it is pretty
individual, as I see mares and geldings the same way--I can be listening to
their hearts and know something or someone is approaching, even when I can't
see what...

Heidi