Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

In a message dated 98-06-24 20:52:10 EDT, CMKSAGEHIL writes:

<< This has been one of the primary goals of most of us who have run high-
mileage seasons.  Both as a ride vet and as a rider, I have achieved this goal
more times than I can count by lowering the grain intake (when it has been
over 4-6# per day) and increasing the intake of quality roughages.  This has
worked too well and too often to be fiction.

 Heidi >>

Hmm, just the opposite of what I would be looking for. The weight I want to
maintain is muscle/glycogen, not fat. But, what works is real.

ti