Vermont 100..

Hello Ridecampers!

I plan to attempt this ride as my first 100 and am interested in any
comments from the ridecamp community regarding the ride conditions and
what I may anticipate.

I have seen the ride description and have been to the VERC website, but
I am interested in your comments.

Also, we will be travelling from Atlanta Georgia to Vermont leaving
around the 13th of July.

Has anyone made this trip before and do you have any suggestions for
stops along the way?

We, my friend and I plus two horses will need to overnite probably
somewhere in Northern Virginia, I am assuming that we will follow I85.

I have the Atlas and also a traveling with horses book but have been
riding and running so much that we have'nt yet finalized our exact
travel plans.

But if you have any suggestions or comments you can email me privately
at ssolis@lg.com or send to the list!

Thanks!