corrected Pinetree 50-I results

Oops!  I know my horse is good - but I didn't ride him both days of the
Pinetree 50/50!  Especially since he did 41 miles at the OD the weekend
before!!!!

Pinetree 50-I (Sat. June20)

1  Kathy Brunjes	Czaarr (Arab)	5:44

As an aside - three horses that completed (and top-tenned) at the Pinetree
50/50 also did the OD - Anne Ayala on Nuryev completed the OD 50, Sue Corr
on Smokey completed the OD 50 (and won BC at the Pinetree 50-II), and Ali
and I made it to mile 41 (Ali
twisted a front shoe, and bruised his heel over "a" rock (for the life of
me, I must have found one rock out there on the OD trail!)) before being
pulled at the OD - horses finished fine, no worse the wear for their trek
in Virginia)