Re: [C is for COOKIE!] (This is an urban legend)

<snip>

>C is for COOKIE!
>>> THIS  IS  TRUE----PLEASE  TAKE  THE TIME TO READ IT AND PLEASE SEND
>>> THIS
>>>
>>> TO EVERY  SINGLE  PERSON  YOU KNOW WHO HAS AN E-MAIL ADDRESS.  THIS IS
>>> REALLY TERRIFIC.

<snip>

	Did anyone else see the "48-hours"/"Primetime" type show on TV where they
talked about Urban Legends on the Internet?? This one of the most famous.
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but this is not a true story and it has been
circulating around the Internet for years. If I had a nickel for everytime
I have received this email (on or off Ridecamp) I would be a rich woman! =
)  This is just proof, once again, that nothing ever dies on the Internet -
it just keeps circulating around and around and around and around....  = )

	Jacqueline Mansfield, who is thinking of creating her own far-fetched
story so that it can live forever on the Internet.