Re: soaking hay

g,

I tried this several times and old Misty just turned up her nose and walked
away.  The first time I did this she looked at it, moved it around a little
with her nose and walked over the the water bucket for a drink.  She came
back looked at it again and said I'd rather not.  She then spotted hay in
the back of the truck and went over and started muching.  Old Jordy has
about the same reaction to soaked hay as Misty does - they must talk in the
pasture or maybe it is on the long trailer rides.

So like everything else, I tend to let the horse tell me what is a good idea
and what is not.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL