Re: 4-H talk

Marie M McRae wrote:

> And of course you and your horse have got to go  *in costume*, Linda.
> Especially with all those other disciplines represented  <impish G>

I'm assuming you DON'T mean Arab costume class :-))

Ah, yes...  The horse:
number on the butt (may need to be touched up a bit), purple & black
biothane, sleister hackamore, "weird" wide stirrups, seat saver, the
funny panels on the Orthoflex, braided mane (NOT like the hunters!),
cantle pack, rider's card pouch, monitor and case, sponge, scoop, tailing
reins

The rider:  White helmet, cotton gloves, padded Carousel tights (black,
only small holes), purple shirt, socks (on the outside of the tights),
Horseshoe riding shoes, camelbak water pack, half chaps, 2 watches (real
time & elapsed time), heart monitor receiver,

The good side - they'll see all of the gear.  The better side - they'll
learn that they don't NEED all that to try endurance!

I can't wait!

Linda Flemmer