Re: Butt number removal

In a message dated 98-06-22 08:51:49 EDT, hickst@nichols.com writes:

<< okay, I hafta know :)- am I the *only* owner that gets home
 from a ride, turns the horse out, watches him trot/canter
 away, smiles cuz he can do that after 50 miles and a trailer
 ride, and then goes about my business without ever giving a
 second thought to how to remove the numbers? >>

Nope.  You're not alone.  Most of us don't give a darn, and also find that if
our horses are healthy and have plenty of oil in their skin, the thing is gone
by the next ride anyway.

Heidi at Sagehill Arabians