Fwd: EQUITANA

-- BEGIN included message

My daughter and I just returned from Equitana. We also enjoyed it very much
and found plenty to keep us interested. Could have spent bundles on all the
horse stuff. I had hoped that someone there would be selling Biothane
equipment. No luck. I did talk to a couple of vendors who mentioned the high
price of a booth. Tough for small business to break into a show like that. I
suspect that that is the reason for no Biothane dealers. All in all, it was
worth going to and may go again next year but would not spend more than 2
days.

We got to take a tour of the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington on the way home.
That is a good deal and very interesting. I bet the ride there in March is
great. I would like to hear from someone that rode there this year who could
tell me more about it. It is within our range and we may try to get there next
year.

My daughter has a pony club friend that lives on a T-bred farm near the horse
park so we also got to take a brief tour of a working horse farm. We had a
very "horsey" few days. Now if this thunder storm will blow over, we'll go
riding.

Ed & Ali Roley

-- END included message