Re: Horses eating tree

I am feeding free choice the Rushcreek Mineral Mix from ABC.  I have 5 horses
on 16 acres of hillside...not much to pick from. In the winter I put out
round bales of hay (cheap) it is a good time occupier and filler.  They get
alfala mix hay on top of that (but not tossed out on the ground).  For 8
horses, I go through 200 lbs. of the mineral mix a year..they LOVE it...

Teddy