Re: Horses eating tree

>What if any harm is there in horses eating Black Walnut Trees?

If I've got this right, Black Walnut shavings have been known to make
horses founder when bedded in them, and it seems like they weren't sure
if the horses were eating them, or if just being bedded in them was a
problem.  Either way, you're going to lose your shade if you don't stop
them.  Just take a little chicken wire and wrap the trunk.

Angie, do as I say, not as I do, my oak trees are showing damage.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]