Re: Old Dominion?

>especially the vets - were wonderful.  And galloping along the
>Shaendandoah River just after the break of dawn with the mist rising
>off
>the river was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.

O.K. O.K!  Ya'll can quit rubbing it in now!!!  I'VE LOST MY RIDE THERE!
I am sitting here depressed, I have looked at the internet weather
forecast and it's highs in the 70's there Thurs. and below normal
forecasted for the weekend!  MY HORSE IS READY!  Now my great friends
want to tell me how wonderful it would be!  Sure, back when I had a
chance to get there you all just gave me the e-mail address, now, that I
can't go and it's going to be nice weather,  you've got to tell me what a
once in a lifetime opportunity I've passed up...cruel!  cruel!  cruel!
Is there anybody not gone yet who drives by the I-59 I-24 split?  I can
meet you with my horse and a bale of hay at that cheap gas station!

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]