Re: Limited distance

I guess an endurance rider riding their new horse limited distance?  I
think a rider who has done the 50 miles is an endurance rider, whatever
their present horse is capable of doing.  Maybe the horse is a limited
distance horse (or a CTR horse, of a Trial Trials horse, or whatever)- and
maybe it's on it's way to becoming an endurance horse.  But the rider is an
endurance rider, especially if they're still in the sport, and planning to
do more 50s.  If not, then maybe they're a "former" endurance rider.  Make
any sense?  (See, vocabulary IS the bugaboo!)

Allyn