Re: Limited distance

In a message dated 6/7/98 3:34:31 PM PST, jmutchler@juno.com writes:

<< I do agree that
 vocabulary is a problem.   >>
We are all "Distance" riders, some ride endurance distance, some limited
distance. Nothing wrong with either, it is all personal preference or personal
limitations. But the term "to endure" does not make one an endurance rider, or
a limited distance rider. Because I run 5 miles of a marathon it doesnt make
me a marathon runner. Be what you are and be proud of it. Take pride in your
own accomplishments, this is what "To Finish is To Win" means.
                                       Ken Cook (West Region)