Re: Montana de Oro State Park

There is a nice horse camp at Montana de Oro with corrals and horse water (no
human water).  There are no facilities for people other than nicer than usual
outhouses.  The trails are good and varied, but many of them are damaged or
very overgrown with brush right now because of the heavy rains we have had
this season.  You can ride for miles on the beach and there are very few
people who use the beach.  The phone number for the park is (805) 528-0513.
Reservations for horsecamp are made through Parknet (800) 444-7275.  If you
decide to come, let me know and maybe I can meet you and show you around.

Debby