Re: slant load trailers

We trailer with our horses loose whenever possible.  We have a four horse
stock trailer.  When we are only trailering two horses, we put one in the
front and one in the back loose.  They travel very well this way and can stand
which ever way is most comfortable.  We also have a slant load trailer and if
I am only carrying one horse a long distance, I take the divider out and let
the horse travel loose.  This makes a much more comfortable trip for the
horse.  We do not leave horses loose if they are in together.

Debby