Re: Riding Vacation

dns wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I had planned a weeks vacation with friends and horses in the Ruby
> Mountains outside Ely, Nevada.  Was informed today there is as much as 10
> feet of snow and not good for a riding vacation.  Could anyone recommend
> somewhere in California (Not So. Calif.) where we might reschedule our week
> vacation, the last week in June.  Somewhere that survived El Nino, and is
> rideable with good camping or rentals.  Thanks, Sheila

Sheila,

We have **excellent** trails here near Auburn, CA:  The lower half of the Tevis
Ride Trail is thawed out by now, more by the end of June for sure.

There's over 20 other major trail options here as well, a lot of beautiful
riding.  There's a list on our web site at,

   http://www.foothill.net/natalies/TRAILS.HTM

Give us a call.  We'd love to have you book in with us, but we can suggest
places for camping with your horses if you'd rather.

/richard

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN